1. Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. will refund all money paid by the customer where Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. itself cancels a trip, other than for reasons set out below in Force Majeure. In the case of a refund, transfer fees will be deducted from the refund.
Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. shall not accept any financial responsibility for any itinerary changes or cancellations resulting from circumstances outside of Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd.'s control, such as, but not limited to, those stated below in Force Majeure.
2. If a customer requires emergency evacuation and the boat must return to land, Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. shall not accept any financial responsibility for any ensuing itinerary changes.
3. A 30% deposit must be paid on the selling price of the liveaboard before the booking can be fully confirmed, this excludes the national park fees and equipment rental.
4. This deposit is non-refundable when a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to departure.
5. The outstanding 70% must be paid in full to Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. before the time the trip or course is due to commence.
6. Where the balance has already been paid in full, cancellation 28 days prior to departure a 100% refund, cancellation between 28 - 14 days prior to the departure 70% refund which includes the 30% deposit will be refunded. 14 days prior to departure 100% cancellation charge apply.
1. Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. reserves the right to modify, delay and/or cancel diving arrangements where the remoteness or inaccessibility of the diving destination, local custom, Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, political unrest and other hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), or other technical difficulties cause the arrangements to become unsafe, perilous and/ or impracticable.
2. Where adverse weather conditions prevail, making it dangerous or inadvisable for customers or the boat to land on and enter port, the Captain shall reserve the right to delay or postpone sailing until more favorable conditions prevail. This may involve an adjustment to the itinerary, which may result in a cancellation of landing in a certain port, and/or the re-sequencing of island visits.
1. Where the customer is negligent or irresponsible, and causes any damage to, or loss of property and equipment belonging to Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd., the customer shall recompense Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. in full, to the current market value of any loss or damage.
2. The customer should be physically, emotionally and mentally prepared and fit to participate in the activities they have signed up for. Any resultant injury or discomfort borne out of any unfitness shall not provide any ground for complaint or refund.
3. Similan Island Liveaboards and Burma liveaboards: Similan Diving Safaris Co., Ltd. may prohibit an individual's participation on a dive(s), where they are physically, mentally or emotionally unfit to dive, demonstrate a distinct lack of respect for National Marine Park rules and regulations, handle or harm marine life, consume alcohol between dives, or fail to abide by general international safe diving standards and practices.